Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

I found out today that my start date is 20th July 2009, after fortunately finding the email from Mayo that had sneaked it's way amongst the emails with my many birthday wishes from Facebook! I'm glad I didn't just delete them all and accidentally lose the email!

So for a lot of this afternoon I've been busy looking at flights which aren't all that cheap at the times that I need to fly... July to Florida - almost peak holiday season just before schools break up!
December return flight home for Christmas!

But I'm excited to be able to plan dates better and to have something definite happening. Still have to wait for more from Mayo in order to apply for a Visa, but at least the ball is rolling now. And I found out my provisional exam dates and am happy to find that I should have a good bit of time off between exams and my lab skills course, then a good month before heading off to Florida.

1 comment: