My passport / VISA arrived today :) And Mum and I went to Bradford IMAX to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I don't care what people say about it, I still think it was great. Of course it's not the same as reading the book, and they have to cut stuff, and of course Hollywoodise it a touch but it's still a great film to watch. I can't wait to see it again and digest it a bit more!
This is my last night at home before leaving for Florida as I'll be in a hotel tomorrow night so that it isn't a crazy early morning drive from Anna's house... just a crazy late night drive to the hotel instead!!!
Still haven't started packing. Miffed that my camera is sold out in all of the Curry's in the country apart from 2 stores. So tomorrow is going to be a really busy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment