Labor Day (Mon 6th Sep) I was still down with David and Laura for most of the day. We came up to Laura's family's house (where I spent my first day in Florida) and enjoyed the river. I went fishing for the first time since childhood and did surprisingly well. I caught 4 fish, all Brims, which have spiky fins that get you if they are annoyed... I decided to let David take hold of them and take the hook out! You have to let them relax their fins then you can hold them. Apparently they were the biggest of that kind that they had seen! David admitted he didn't have a lot of patience and kept taking the line out and moving to different spots, so he only managed to get 1, though it was a big one when it came.
Sunday afternoon we took a walk by Lake Alice on UF campus and saw loads of turtles and even a baby Gator! It was a really nice lake and a nice afternoon for some other photos too.
No comments:
Post a Comment