Monday, 7 September 2009

Hugest Roach Ever!


Eugh! I woke up Saturday morning filled with excitement for the long weekend due to Labor Day, full of anticipation for going to Gainesville to see David and Laura and go to a Gators game. But when I opened the bathroom door what did I see? A HUGE cockroach on it's back next to the toilet! I was the only one in as everyone else had already arrived in Miami for their weekend trip away, so I had no backup! It was still alive and twitching every now and then. I rushed for the Raid from under the kitchen sink and let him have it for about 20 seconds! It kept writhing about but then finally stopped - I would have freaked out if it was on its legs when I sprayed because it's not quite as quick a method of death as a thwack with a shoe sole! It was pretty disgusting to clear up and the air was probably at toxic levels of Raid, but I survived and set off on my way to Gainesville.

No comments:

Post a Comment