Sunday, 3 May 2009

More Paperwork

I've been getting an email every couple of days now with new bits of paperwork to get completed within one or two days. It's been a nice enough break from studying in the library or at home to just be able to get that much closer to going to Florida! Apart from Saturday afternoon when I then started to go through all of my immunisation info... probably wasted too much time on that considering I hadn't done any study up until then and had loads I still wanted to do. Looks like this week is going to be spent even more in the library!

It's nice to have Sundays as a break and to not have to think about study or work. Best day of the week :)

We've started more Facebook contact between the 6 of us, and we're hoping to meet up before we go away. Should be fun.

Exams start 2 weeks tomorrow (that's scary!), but last only 1 1/2 weeks then I'm mostly free!

No comments:

Post a Comment