Monday, 11 May 2009

Visa Delays

I emailed Mayo Clinic about the fact that we haven't been able to even start our Visa application from this end or get an appointment at the embassy as we have to wait for the papers to come through from Mayo. I got a reply today explaining that there are a lot of extra things that they now have to do from their end due to recent changes in the Visa application protocol, so they are working on that and then eventually can send us some paperwork to send back to them which they will send from their end.
They are a little worried themselves, so at least I'm not the only one...
Meanwhile at the end of T-7 days until my first exam I'm having to get into the revision mode to force my brain to remember all of these facts and principles that I have covered in the last 3-4 months! I can't wait for it to be over! But I know it will be a great feeling when it is!!!

I think should just change my postal address to Edward Boyle Library, University of Leeds, Leeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment