Looks like it's very close to being able to apply for my VISA. There's been a few bits of paperwork related to the VISA application that have gone back and forth, and I FedEx'd something for the first time! (well that sounds all amazing, but the university actually did it instead - glad they paid for it!!). So I expect by the end of this week that I will be able to go ahead and get an appointment at the embassy.
With all of this paperwork I'm getting a lot more excited about it all. We've all been Facebooking away discussing this and that. And I've found some flights down to £579 which is a lot better than the £800 I had previously seen.
Exams start tomorrow morning...
I've got 4 crazy days ahead of me, but I think I can relax more with my final exam a week on Wednesday and so I'm going on the stake YSA baptism temple visit on Saturday with them. Should be great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Even I'm feeling excited about it now!!
ReplyDelete